Thursday, September 30, 2004

The Campaign Trail Drinking Game!

Put your patriotism on display in a dramatic fashion with today's hottest new expression of love for our country, the Campaign Trail Drinking Game! The rules are simple. Every time a candidate says one of the following phrases or does one of the following actions, take a drink. Make sure you got lots of your beverage of choice around, and let er rip! (NEW! Now updated to include the second debate!)


1. Bush "Mixed Messages", "Inconsistencies", "Flip-Flops", "Waffling" [limit 6 drinks*].


2. Kerry "Wrong place, wrong time", "no viable exit strategy", "(no plan to) win the peace".


3. Either "coalition" (either in "[] of the willing" or "I will build a []").


4. Kerry "out-sourcing".


5. Either "I have a plan" (when not followed by any specifics) [limit 5 drinks*].


6. Kerry "I won three purple hearts [or any other medal", "I served my country", "I did my duty" [limit 4 drinks*].


7. Bush "free", "freedom", "War on Terror" (only in reference to Iraq or Afghanistan for all our sakes) [limit 8 drinks]*.


8. Bush any Bush-ism (ie. nuc-u-lar or strategery) [limit 3 drinks*].


9. Kerry NEW! "this Administration has mislead the American people" [limit 3 drinks*].


10. Kerry NEW! "tax cuts for the rich/'wealthiest 1%'" [limit 3 drinks*].


11. Bush NEW! ("the world is better off/safer without Saddam in power" (when dodging a question regarding the motives for starting the war) [limit 4 drinks*].


12. Bush NEW! No Child Left Behind .


13. Kerry NEW! "rushed to war", "unilateral action without our allies", "Coalition of the Coerced" [limit 5 drinks*].


14. Kerry and finally, every time Kerry directly contradicts his own position or voting record, take a drink! [limit 7 drinks*].

*limits imposed to prevent serious health concerns

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home