Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Eight Crazy Nights

No, Adam Sandler isn't singing the Hanukkah song (sorry to get your hopes up!), I'm just checking in again. I wrote out most of this yesterday, but thanks to the spectacular stability of my internet connection, I was unable to connect to the server when I sent it, hit the back button, and boom! Javascript erased the whole thing. Bummer. Or so I thought... I checked my blog today wanting to add the next installment, and lo and behold both versions of my moving blog were there... so I'm now editting this one to remove the redundant parts.

[Apartment moving section removed]

Dr. Monaco was pleasant today with good help from Tracey who is an amazing tech. He also decided to challenge me to keep up with him on a unipolar hip arthroplasty although I'd never scrubbed one before. He, Tracey, and the sales rep guided me through it although it was definitely hard work since I wasn't familiar with the patterns, or how to use some of the equipment. Great experience though, so I was happy, although very much tired today. Probably part of that was my right knee which has been considerably more annoying than usual. For the last three days I haven't been able to fully flex or extend it because of inflammation that anti-inflammitories aren't taking down, which worries me. I'm doing the knee brace thing and cutting back on my workouts (no extra running and no frisbee) to keep the impacts on it to a minimum. TKD doesn't bother it, so I'll keep going.

Anyway, gotta work tomorrow. Dead tired now. Must sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home